A series of practical gardening guides based upon years of practical experience for the home gardener. Whilst not exhaustive, the list of gardening guides include;
- Success with Clematis! – Do you lose clematis during their first winter? The solution is here, along with many more cultivation tips.
- Success with Wisteria. – Practical advice on pruning and getting the most from our vine.
- Success with Hostas – Practical advice on how to grow magnificent-looking specimens. See examples of the 70+ varieties grown at Winsford.
- Plant Pot Advice – Practical tips and advice on choosing and filling plant pots to avoid rotting – the single biggest killer of potted plants!
- Choosing gardening tools – what to look for when choosing a range of garden tools
- Garden compost
- Soil Aeration
- Plant hardiness
- House plant care
- Winter care for cannas and hedychiums (gingers), geraniums, fuchsias, gingers, agapanthus separate pages for each plant group
- Hanging baskets